Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello, My Friend

 
I love this stamp set, Tap, Tap, Tap, and I really, really love the idea of the little tag coming out of it!
This delightful card was given to me by my good friend and Stampin' Up! upline, Becky Roberts. She's amazing,, as are all of her creations which can be seen here at inkingidaho.

 
Using the awesome Typeset Designer Series Paper as a backdrop, Real Red and Crumb Cake are the perfect color combo!

 
A sweet heart tag adds a fun element - like a little surprise!
As we have fun building our Stampin' Up! businesses, online or in person, it's the relationships that come to mean the most. Click here to discover the benefits of being part of my Stampin' Up! team.


Tap, Tap, Tap 134204


To purchase the supplies to create this card, click here for 24/7 shopping!



No comments: