Saturday, December 14, 2013

Coffee Cup Gift Cards

 
The Christmas season wouldn't be complete without a post of my Coffee Cup Gift Cards .... more on the way also. These little delights fit into a 3" x 3" envelope to send as a love note, or package a bunch of them for a wonderful present or thank you!

Punching a small hole at the top to create gift tags is another option. The Coffee Cup Gift Card directions can be found here.
 
And just an update on my sweet Mom.... as her ALS progresses a little more each month we benefit from her amazingly positive spirit. It's a tough, tough disease but she's sweeter and because of that she's the winner.
We're in the beginning stages of creating a blog for her - orleansjourney.blogspot.com and I'll be posting more on that soon.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder I need to make one of these to hold a coffee gift card. It is for a guy so maybe I won't put the bow on it but maybe something more manly. I love these cards and thanks for the tutorial again.

Special hugs for you and you mom.

Chris R. from Iowa

Unknown said...

What a cute idea. Thanks so much for the tutorial. Julia

Boni Montaño said...

These are adorable! Thank you for the tutorial. I cannot wait to make these!

Prayers to your mom! :)