Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hi!

 
A simply "hi" today using two of the new products from the Holiday Catalog. I die cut the "hi" from the card front first and then did the embossing. I backed it with Basic Black so the sentiment stands out and then popped another "hi" on top with Glue Dots. Just kind of roll them up and they work great.

When working with the Thinlits I like to layer a piece of waxed paper between the card stock and the Thinlit - they pop out quickly and perfectly! This Thinlit isn't found in a current Stampin' Up! catalog but product numbers are provided below and here's the link to order.
 
The last few weeks have been busy, full of good times and decision making.... more on that later. We had a quick trip to California to see some great friends and family and, as always, we blinked and we were back home.  I thought I would introduce you to  a couple of good friends today.
 

 
My very, very good friend, Janet, our daughter Kirsten and myself. She's my front porch coffee buddy and we had a wonderful dinner and then morning on her front porch just a gabbing. I love this lady!
 
 

 
And this phenomenal couple, Ray and Michelle, who gave us a wonderful place to stay for two nights, an incredible birthday dinner and late night talking around a campfire. My dream - to live near them when we retire and coffee every day!
 
Now back to the card..... love these new Thinlits!
Label Card Thinlits Die 133479

 
Pretty Print Impressions Folder 132175

 

No comments: