Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Something Old, Something New....

 
Something old, something new,
something borrowed, something blue.
And absolutely nothing to do with a wedding!
 
So, I was looking at this card as I was photographing it and realized that I had used something old, quite a few things new, something borrowed?.... (yep, I cased the card right from page 105 of the Annual Stampin' Up! catalog), and it has a splash or two of blue. So it qualifies on all counts - well, except the wedding part, but I guess we could always change the sentiment to fit, right?

 
Where do you go for inspiration when the Mojo gets a little low? I hope you're loving Pinterest as much as I do.... and please, pin away while you're browsing my blog. I'd love it!
But do you ever go to the Stampin' Up! homepage? Almost every day there are new posts that have great ideas, news, specials, etc. I hope you're checking it out often!
 

 
Meanwhile, back to my card. A little washi tape, chevron ribbon, a doily, two candy dots and three of my favorite stamps. And I don't know the last time I created a card without using my Big Shot! So this time a pretty tag with the new Chalk Talk Framelit.  Shop here today!

Chalk Talk Framelits

Candy Dots

Off the Grid 130736

No comments: