Monday, July 8, 2013

Notable Notions

 
Notable Notions
 
Okay, sweet, sweet set!
Buttons, script and tags - perfect!

 
How many new products did I use in this card? Well, there's Notable Notions, Off the Grid, Chalk Talk Framelits and Chevron Ribbon. Seriously some of my favorite new items!
 
This fantastic ribbon comes in 12 gorgeous colors! If you'd like 2 yards of each - click here to read about my Product Shares.
 

 
 
Here's a tip: When stamping and then embossing as I did on both the card and the tag, emboss first and then stamp if you're okay with an imperfect look as I was - it keeps your embossing powder from sticking to your stamping.
 
If that doesn't work for you, stamp first, let the ink dry, use an Embossing Buddy, re-stamp with Versamark, sprinkle with embossing powder and remove any excess with a small-tipped artist brush before heat setting.



Notable Notions
130282w
130285c

Chevron Ribbon
130018
 
 
 

Chalk Talk Framelits
129983


And here's where you buy these delightful products!

1 comment:

Alicia Graham said...

I *love* your swap card! I have 2 tips to share: make sure you created your swap cards in increments of 4. If you are just doing card fronts, you can cut 4 from each piece of 8 1/2 by 11.

My other tip is to create a variety of cards. Instead of doing 200 of one card, mix it up and create 8 different cards, and do some of each. There's something motivating about completing them by the batch, instead of thinking I still have 175 to do. Hope that makes sense!

~Alicia