Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sent With Love...



Stopping in today with a couple of love notes created using the tags from the Sent With Love Bundle. I love both sides of this particular sheet of DSP, tags on one side and Calypso Coral Polka Dots on the other, so what to do? Order an extra package and then I have two sheets of each.... how simple is that?



Just a few banners added to the tag and we're done - oh, how I love simple! This bundle is available until April 30th @ 20% off. View the flyer here.

Then I decided to create my own postcard. It's the size of an A2 card and I don't think there would be any problem mailing it as a postcard, but I'll have to check with my wondeful gals that work at the local Post Office. It always helps to have good friends in the postal service when you're forever mailing things that don't fall into everyone else's guidelines, lol! If it's not mailable I'll just pop it in a clear envelope... almost the same thing, right?




I created my own collage on the back of the postcard using the coordinating stamp set along with a couple of images from The Open Sea stamp set. 

Now I don't have any pull at the Stampin' Up! office, but.... you would think so if you took a look at the sheet of Sent With Love DSP that looks like a map. It shows the cities where we born and the places we've lived and all of our relatives live! How fun is that? . I've shown a few of them; Prince George (my husband's birthplace and where we first lived after we were married) Whitehorse (our oldest daughter was born and we lived for two years) and Boise (where we live now... well, almost) It also shows Edmonton where my sister owns a scrapbooking store, Scrap and Beans. If you live near there, stop in and give her a hug for me!
               Sent with Love DSP or Digital Download!
                      132182                         132914


You can see a few other projects created with this Designer Series Paper here.

1 comment:

Tamara Bertram said...

Well how fun is that?? I live in Edmonton .... About 10 minutes away from your sister's store! Now I have a good excuse to pop in :)
Have a stampy day ... From the Great White North ... Where we are expecting another 10-15 cm of snow today ... Sigh ....
Tamara :)