Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Birthday in Gold


 
Happy Birthday!
 
I've been wanting to play around with gold embossing on my cards for a while now  - well, gold anything really. I settled on embossing Happy Birthday for today's share.... but I'll be back soon with other ideas also. It's like once you start you can't stop, it's just that pretty - even on a rather masculine card.

 
Along with the Happy Birthday, I also embossed the Natural 7/8" Trim Ribbon in gold. I used the chevron oval stamp from Oh, Hello to create this great pattern. The buttons, the trim and the stamp are found in the Spring Stampin' Up! catalog.
 
Oh, and the paper! I love it! Once again from the Epic Day Designer Series Paper that brand new. I could use this paper just about forever.
 

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Embossing on the Naturals ribbon -- genius! Love it! I so enjoy your blog, Penny!