Monday, April 8, 2013

An Epic Ten Minute Tuesday

 


Something new again for Ten Minute Tuesday....
 just DSP, stickers and washi tape.
 
I am so lovin' the new Epic Day Designer Series Paper, washi tape and the wonderful set of stickers that come as part of the This and That Bundle that I completely changed my mind about what I was going to share today. (Oh, the gift tags were cute, cute all right - but the photos not so much)

 
I thought this made a great masculine card. The sticker is framed with Basic Grey card stock and the front of the card is dressed up with paper piercing.... no stamping, no bling!
 
Basic Grey card stock 5" x 7", folded in half
Epic Day DSP 3-3/8" x 4-7/8"
Sticker backed with Basic Grey card stock




Using the Paper Piercing Pack, pierce four rows through the DSP as shown. I laid the sticker there just to help with placement. Adhere pierced DSP to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals - ditto with the framed sticker.
 



For this card I used the washi tape and a 'You Make Me Smile' sticker that is part of the This and That Bundle. Three Daffodil Delight brads and it's done!
 


I used the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack to help line up the brads evenly.... I pierced every third hole so they'd be spaced nicely.

 
Click here to see all the products in the This and That Bundle

1 comment:

seralewis said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Can't wait for my own bundle to arrive so I can try this out!