Sunday, March 24, 2013

Steppin' It Up! for Free


Paper Pumpkin Stepped Up a Bit!

Just stopping by to say hi today and give you a sneak peek of what I've been creating for you!

Have you heard of My Paper Pumpkin? It's a great new monthly kit subscription available from Stampin' Up!
Each month you receive this wonderful box of goodies in the mail - it's always a wonderful surprise! All you need to do is open it and begin creating.... here's what I received in the Try It Kit.
An ink pad, a clear block, two cool stamps, buttons, stickers, card stock, Designer Paper and envelopes - enough for four cards.... but wait!

I started working with the kit and because I can never leave good enough alone, added a few embellishments and a bit of card stock. I used what was in the kit in an "out-of-the box" way and created five new spiffy projects just for you. Three cards, a gift card holder and a darling treat package. For the guy in your life, the gals, Mother's Day and/or a friend.


I created a tutorial that gives step-by-step directions for these five projects (I'm only showing a couple of the sneak peeks!) along with a small package of embellishments and additional card stock so you can create them also.
 
I'd love to send you the kit and the tutorial for free!
Here's your part:
Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin by going to their site here, and choosing me, Penny Smiley, Star ID 83669, as your demo. Your kit and tutorial will mail the same day as your Try It! Kit.
  


Check out all the details at mypaperpumpkin.com  
It's fun! So invite a few friends to subscribe along with you and I'll visit you each month with a brand-new tutorial and a surprise or two along the way! You have just created your very own party - in a box! How fun is that? Very!

No comments: