Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ten Minute Tuesday!


How would you like to watercolor with me today?
It's simple and quick and you don't have to paint inside
the lines.
(who's idea was that anyways?)


Using the wonderful stamp set, Secret Garden, an Aqua Painter and beautiful colors, these cards remind us that Spring is just around the corner. Can we complete them in ten minutes.... I think so! But, please, feel free to take your time and enjoy the process.


 As always I have a free tutorial download for you.
                                                                              

Secret Garden Bundle
131100w
131099c

Purchase online today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! I love this stamp set and the colors you used are perfect. Wanted to let you know that I saw your Need For Speed card on the SU home page -- way to go!