Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sail Away!


Ready to go sailing?
 I am.... not off into the sunset quite, but for a little break from the colder weather with the scattering of snow flakes that we've been having on and off recently. Seriously, what's that all about? I'm wearing flip-flops today - just because I can and I feel like spring.

Meanwhile, I've been stamping away. This delightful little boat is part of the stamp set Moving Forward. It's this years stamp that was created as a fund raiser for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Read a bit about it on the inside back cover of your Stampin' Up! catalog.


Skies aren't always blue, so I added just a few clouds using the
Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Love it, but not as many clouds ..... so I decide how many I want each time. Did you know you could choose and pick your clouds? It's a great little trick! Check back tomorrow and I'll give you a quick tutorial on it along with another cute card or two.

I 3-D'd the sail, adhering it with a Glue Dot under the little flag and set the embossed boat on a sea of polka dot waves.

Isn't it cute?

And you know where to order from right? Click here!

5 comments:

Eveline said...

Such an adorable card. I love the sea you made.
Eveline.

Lesley Lendon said...

Lovely card Penny.x

Anonymous said...

So cute. You are very talented!

Renee Pontious said...

Penny...Darling card!! Wish I was in that little boat right now with the sun shining on my face. Also noticed you have a new Watermark...love it!

the bean said...

Love this card! It can be used for so many thing - new baby, hello, happy birthday - just adorable!