Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Day to You!


It's Friday and I hope it's a happy day for you! I was so pleased when I finished this card - it definitely made my day. Wouldn't it be fun to receive in the mail? I love getting cards and letters... and pictures of the grandkiddos! How about you?





And speaking of grandkids, well, a little bragging time is called for. Two of ours qualified to represent their school in a Spelling Bee this week!









Congrats, Beau and Kaylee!
You both did outstanding!
You made us all proud.
 



 



And their Mom,our oldest daughter, Holly, who is the
best lemonade maker
I know - this card's for you!

Well, in the soon to be corn fields at the moment! I just love this picture of her.




I've been working on some very fun projects for my Online Only Class this month ... and it's not too late to join!

We're using this stamp set, Oh, Hello! which is cute, cute! It's great fun to receive a package of pre-cut paper and embellishments for five cards along with your stamp set. What a deal!
Check out the details here.

3 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is gorgeous! I must CASE this over the weekend!! With your permission, of course. ;o) I've followed your blog for several months ...am not good at commenting, but LOVE your style!! Thanx for sharing with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Penny, love how you punched the flower with the small oval and layered it, have been wondering how to use this set and you have inspired me! Thanks for sharing.

bckctrygrl said...

As usual Ahhhh-mazing card! I love how creative ur cards are, everytime!