Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Anniversary!




Happy 12th Anniversary, Brandon & Todesa!
(and are you wondering about the amazing black blob in the background? Me too!
Actually it's a rather cool "&" sign I bought, because I liked it and I thought it would make a great backdrop (not!) and kind of tie in with this card. No such luck. But the card has been given and so I can't take another picture. Oh, well!)
 


 Congratulations to an awesome couple -
our son and his wife.
And speaking of pictures, I didn't get one of them before they left for their weekend away, so here's one from a 2011 birthday! Wow, I'm doing great on this post so far!

And while Mom and & Dad are away...
Mixing up gluten-free brownies!

making their anniversary cards.

And, you two, if you happen to read this while you're gone, the kids have been to bed early and had absolutely no sugar, lol! We're having a blast, as usual, and we'll save the funny stories for when you get home.
(and you haven't seen their cards, right?)




 I die cut the '&' and then used the negative part for the background of it. Backed it with a bit of DSP and popped it up with Dimensionals - well, everything on the card really. But it wasn't being mailed, so the layers worked fine. 

 

And a little tattoo.
Just wanted a touch of Primrose Petals down in the corner.
Is that what people say when they get inked?
"I'd like a touch of Marina Mist just about there"
I'm not sure....

1 comment:

Kitty A. said...

Your card is clever and a terrific idea. I also enjoyed reading your post. ROFL