Sunday, February 10, 2013

Guest Designer, Brittyn


I am so pleased to introduce you to my guest designer today, our grandson, Brittyn, age nine.
He is definitely a cutting edge stamper, utilizing my basket of scraps to create a stunning card.


No one layer card for this little gentleman, no siree! He's a Big Shot! pro which is clearly seen in his use of hearts, leaves and flowers. A little bling to bring it all together and you have the perfect Valentine card.
And in his own words "well, a heart can be broken but beautiful things can grown out of it, like this flower!". Nicely put, Brittyn and I love the detail you've added!

Please note the watermarks which we carefully added to protect his design.... smile.

6 comments:

GerriK said...

What a talented little guy!! And he's a poet to boot. Love his reference to a broken heart.

Connie at Cottage Creek said...

Awesome job! Good things can come frome from broken hearts! What an insightful young man!

Bobbi Miller said...

Oh my goodness! What a super great card, and I am SO touched by his broken heart thought. I am sitting here with my jaw hanging... what a beautiful thing to say! And so true! Great job Brittyn... and Grandma? Lucky you, your grandson has your talents and such a beautiful young man.

Wendie Waldman said...

What a talented and sensitive young man. Lucky to have the guidance of a special woman.

Bandon, Oregon said...

Oh my Goodness!!! What a Great Card!!! and a Handsome young man. Brittyn You did a fantastic job and I was touched by your broken heart thought also. Very Nice! Keep up with making art. You have a talent for expressing it...

Faith

Inking Idaho said...

Way to go Brittyn! Love your card!