Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Forgive Me!



Forgive Me?

Or, it could be any sentiment that needs to simply be said and said simply. I love cards with an expanse of white and just a touch of color. This one works for me!

The lovely little splatter from French Foliage (one of my favs) is stamped in Island Indigo and Summer Starfruit. The sentiment... from So Sorry. It has a number of sayings that would work well with this card, including - "I'm late"

And a little plug for French Foliage - have you ever noticed all the cool images that are included in that stamp set? Six amazing stamps and only $14.95! I consider it a bargain set!

And, did you know? You can shop 24/7 online at my store!
Click here to access.



And a simple white card should never be sent in a simple white envelope. Nope... give it some kick! Create anticipation in the receiver as they open it. Simply created by adhering Designer Series Paper along the flap of Stampin' Up!'s quality envelopes. Just takes a minute, but they're going to want to keep the envelope! Well, the card too!

  I created this card for the CAS Theme 207 Challenge. I love clean and simple, so this was right up my boulevard. 

So Sorry
126525w
126527c

French Foliage
120845w
121166c

1 comment:

Stamp With Trish said...

Penny,
I love your clean and simple cards. You inspire me!
Trish