Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Embellishing a Ten Minute Tuesday


Welcome back to another Ten Minute Tuesday!

It's so nice to have you here and I hope you find time to emboss along. This week I've chosen  scrumptious two-tone ribbon and lace tape to embellish my cards. A bit of embossing in White and Pool Party and we're pretty much done. Most of the supplies are from the Spring Catalog, which I dearly hope you have a copy of by now. If not, I'd be glad to send you one!
Free Tutorial Download



I'm pretty sure this is the quickest card I have ever made.
I love how the ribbon makes such a statement and just a little sponging over the embossing makes it blush a little. Oh, my!

Missed a Ten Minute Tuesday - just click here!
Secret Garden Bundle
131100w
131099c
Pink Pirouette Two-Tone Ribbon
129294

Delicate Designs Lace Tape
130966

Click here to shop at my online store 24/7!

No comments: