Monday, February 25, 2013

Cute Shoes!


Aren't these about the cutest shoes? I love em!
 
 I also love what can be tucked away in a box like this!
How about you? 
So.... what if there were $158.00 worth of product?
Fill it with whatever you choose - a new Stampin' Trimmer, a couple of new stamp sets, paper, ink, a little bling..... maybe some buttons and ribbon.
 
Now, what if you only paid $99 for it and no shipping!
Almost as sweet as the shoes now, right?
 
So let's keep adding:
 
Free tutorials every month - from me
30% off of your next order
20% off each additional order
A fun magazine bi-monthly in the mail
A private FB page to interact with our group
 
And I'll also show you how to make some fun decor items from the packing paper! Too fun!
 
Here's the cool part - receive all the benefits for 3 months without doing anything extra. Then you choose:

I'd like to learn how to have an online business
or
I'd like to remain active as a hobby demonstrator
or
 that was fun, but I'm done.
 
I'll be here stamping away, having a great time and ready to support you in whatever direction you choose.
 
Begin your journey here or contact me at stampsnsmiles@gmail.com for more info
 
Signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is easy, do it online here and have your new products on their way to your doorstep (don't forget to put on your cute shoes!)



 

No comments: