Tuesday, February 12, 2013

and a little cup of coffee!


Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and  we couldn't have another holiday without a cup of coffee!

This little tag was created in Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Real Red for the Pals Paper Art challenge. Truth be known, I've had it done for awhile now, I just popped in a red heart so it would qualify. Please don't tell.... and I really like it better this way, so I'm glad for the inspiration!


To date, I believe my coffee cup cards and tags have been my most popular posts ... no addiction tho', nope, no way.
If you'd like the directions for creating this size tag, check out my "free tutorials" at the top of my blog , and for a card, click here. You'll know how to change it up to suit your fancy, I'm sure.

Speaking of your fancy.... I have five more spots available in my Online Only class... kits will mail on Friday morning and they're beautiful! Check it out here! Here's a sneak peek...

Thanks for stopping by today .... and have a wonderful day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Penny! A perfect combination of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love it, Penny! Your creations are always so inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pals this week!

Diana Gibbs said...

Hi Penny, I can't find your caramel recipe post but I just had to say I made them tonight. Yum! They are in the fridge and I hope to cut them up tomorrow...but I did stick a spoon in there and dug out a bunch to try it...delicious. I might even try to melt some chocolate on them...I mean why not right? Thanks so much! Hugs, Di

Cindy Hall said...

Really pretty card! I love how feminine it is. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!