Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Valentine's Dress Up


All Dressed Up...

I adore this dressform die! A sprinkling of hearts and pearls adds a little romance, along with a vintage rose.

And the other seventeen cards lined up in the background? They are my contribution to a swap with fellow team members. Just one of the perks of being part of a team!
We each made eighteen of one card and in return will receive eighteen different cards to enjoy! Sweet!

The hem is dressed up a bit using the new Needlepoint Border Folder. She's all prettied up for the party! Want to come?

All products are available January 3rd, 2013 in the new Spring Stampin' Up! catalog. It's beautiful!

Joining a team....

I thought I'd share a little with you today about what it means to me to be part of a Stampin' Up! team..

First, it's just more fun to play (and work) when you can share the fun together with others!

Secondly, I love the inspiration I receive from being able to chat with and learn from those who have such an amazing sense of creativity.

Thirdly, the whole is definitely bigger than the parts! I love how I've grown from being sharpened by the ideas and talent of a team that consistently encourages me to be my best....

Fourth, I'm so glad I don't have to redesign the wheel. I'm able to learn from those that are successful about how to spend my time in my business, help others and spread the fun of an online Stampin' Up! business.

I'd love to help you enjoy the same! Is 2013 your year to start your own business? Click here for more info or contact me at stampsnsmiles@gmail.com

No comments: