Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thanks, Ben!

Are you fortunate enough to have a computer whiz in your repertoire of friends?

I hope so.... cuz heaven knows we all need one. I'm excited to know Ben who so patiently and courteously helps when I run into glitches or I want to make changes to my blog. Love that guy! I'm thinking I know where he gets both his talent and caring spirit from.... his Mom, Becky Roberts! (okay, well probably his Dad, too!)
Which brings me to the reason for the card I'm showing today.

Ben has made a few changes to my blog recently that you may have noticed. I hope so!  I now have a navigation bar at the top of my page that allows you quick access to shopping, tips, tutorials and "why join my team?"  I'm hoping to simplify my blog even more soon... because we all need time savers, right?


This set happens to be one of my favorite from the brand new Spring Catalog from Stampin' Up! It's calld Oh, Hello! and has the wonderfu chevron oval I used as a background along with the extras on the envelope and some great sentiments.
Oh, Hello!
130730w
130733c

3 comments:

Kitty A. said...

Wonderful card! Great use of this stamp set and DP. Can't wait to make use of this terrific layout.

Aileen said...

Gorgeous preview. This set stood out to me too. Love the colour choice. x

Penny said...

From one Penny to another...your blog always shows beautiful creations.