Thursday, January 10, 2013

Free Valentine Tutorial!


Something simple, something cute and a tad bit different!

I'd like to share a free Valentine tutorial with you today - just for fun and to thank you for following my blog. I appreciate the time you take to view my creations, leave thoughtful comments and your love for stamping also!

Check out the new "free tutorial" button at the top of the page - there just may be more you'd enjoy!

 

This is kind of fun... minimal supplies, no fancies, takes about fifteen minutes, but it still sends a sweet Valentine wish. Sometimes it's just fun to have directions for a card, even when it's simple, to take the thinking out of it!

Stamp a sentiment on the front if you'd like (before you assemble the card) I tend to wait and add a sentiment inside when I send it - that way I can use my cards for different occasions when they come up. For instance, wouldn't this be a Sweet 16 birthday card (we have one of those this week!) or an "I love you" any day of the year?

Free tutorial download
                                                                            

Here is one of this weeks brand new MDS downloads from Stampin' Up! Trendy, cute, and loveable cards that fit right into the little envelope provided in the designer template.
Click here to see the other new downloads for this week!


Officially Awesome Designer Download
133009

2 comments:

Cherie said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial with us!

Aileen said...

Love the embossed stitching. So sweet with the heart. x