Saturday, January 19, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Kit



Artisan Embellishment Kit

Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Very Vanilla - what delightful Valentine colors.

Stampin' Up! has a beautiful new Artisan kit that is "brimming with random charming stuff for random creative impulses" ... their words, not mine. Well said, tho', and absolutely gorgeous.


So, in my simple style I took a few of the embellishments and placed them strategically on this card, as it's also an entry in the PalsPaperArts PPA151 challenge, which I enjoy playing along with from time to time.


The buttons are exquisite and I added them here to a fun die called, Delicate Doilies. From my first Valentine's Day that I can recall I loved that doilies were associated with the holiday. And, just look at all the fun pieces you receive in this kit! Lots more projects coming, because my goal is to use every single piece.

Shop for your kit here.

Artisan Embellishment Kit
129328

Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder
129383

2 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

Gorgeous card, Penny! Love the clean and simple style and your use of the different elements!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done with the embellishment kit!