Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Holly!


Happy Birthday, Holly!

I just have to take some time to brag a little today as our oldest daughter celebrates her birthday. She's become an incredible Mom, wife and woman and we are so very proud of her!

She's inherited my Grandmother's indomitable spirit - manages to smile and bring a smile to others no matter what the situation. She's got a great sense of humor, a very kind heart and finds opportunity to be a friend when others would never see it. Sounds like I'm a little biased, doesn't it? But it's all true and we love her to the moon and today is her day!

We're miles apart but close in heart and I can always count on her to bring sunshine to my day (hence the yellow ribbon!)

And best of all, we get to spend a week together later this month - can't wait!

She's at the top of my list of "what I'm grateful for" and here's something for you to put at the top of yours!


Get your wish list ready! There's a fantastic sale starting on Monday!
Click here for all the details!

Or join me at my Cider, Cookies & Cards Open House this afternoon and receive an extra 10% off!  Oh, wow! That means up to 60% off!
 Live too far away?
Email your order to stampsnsmiles@gmail.com and I'll be certain you receive it.

Here's the card we'll be making!
It's part of the It's a Keepsake Christmas Tutorial which can be found here.

1 comment:

stampinjul said...

This is such a pretty card!