Friday, October 12, 2012

You're Amazing!


You're Amazing!
In the middle of all the "autumness" that surrounds us this time of year, on occasion we still need cards that break away from the leaves and pumpkins to tell someone how awesome they are! 

I found this one from one of the make'n'takes I did at convention this year and thought it would be fun to share. I love all the tickets and the additional stamping on the envelope! I'll be showing more with the ticket wheel shortly - it really is great to use on many projects!



The paper piercing around the edges help accent the wonderful Apothecary Framelit. And who would have thought to add a flower and a little bling to a ticket? I love it!

Oh, and the contest for the 100,000 hits? Getting super close!! Leave a comment and be a winner! See yesterdays blog post for details.


You're Amazing
126720w
126722c

Take a Ticket Wheel
126941


Apothecary Framelit Die
127003

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Penny, congrats on the pending 100,000 hits! Your blog is warm, instructive and has great cards. And, you know I love your kits. They are clever, classy and easy to put together. I've made 20 of the hot chocolate holders for my daughter to hand out at school on Halloween. Keep blogging!

bckctrygrl said...

Super Cute! I love your creative mind!