Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Above and Beyond


Muted colors ....
calming .....
and with a special message to a special friend.
I really do enjoy working with this set - actually there are two sets that I tend to use together quite often. The trio of sweet Baja Breeze eggs from Take Care goes well with the birds and cages from Flock Together. They are found together in the catalog also - pages 90 and 91.
Don't have a catalog - see sidebar for easy ordering!


Above and beyond - not sure how I'm fortunate enough to have so many friends who do just that, always a little (and sometimes alot!) extra. But I'm grateful and it certainly makes life sweet!
One of the attributes of the Stampin' Up! business is going above and beyond, as each person's success is enhanced by helping others become successful.
If you'd like to be part of a team like that - I'd love to share what I enjoy!
Let's chat today!



 Here are the products I used.
Order the stamp sets and paper today and receive the ribbon for free!

Flock Together
126730w
126732c


Take Care
126310w
126312c



Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper 126899 

Satin Stitched Ribbon - Summer Starfruit  126846

No comments: