Thursday, September 6, 2012

Autumn Accents


I enjoy sending out cards for each new season - something simple but still celebrates a new time of year. Along with that I think Autumn may just be my favorite time of year. So, I've been creating cards with this in mind.

We're enjoying a little cooler weather the last few days and it's been such a nice change. Breeze blowing in the window and hopefully moving some of the smoke we've been having right out of the valley!



I pulled out a few embossing dies for this card  - Autumn Accents, Woodgrain, Houndstooth and Finishing Touches. How I love my Big Shot!

I've been using Autumn Accents every day lately. It has Wonderfall (yep, that's the coordinating stamp set!) leaves that I've been using on pumpkins, wreaths, cards and banners.  Die cut them from fabric and burlap, too! Those are coming to my blog soon.




Autumn Accents Bigz Die 127812



Wonderfall
128084w
128087c

No comments: