Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Here - the Holiday Catalog!


It's here and it's beautiful!  Brimming with new holiday stamps, ribbons, glitter, gorgeous dies and wonderful papers. You don't want to miss it! I will be showcasing new ideas from now until Christmas using many of the products from this holiday edition and you'll want to create along with me, I'm sure. So view it online or I'd be happy to pop one in the mail to you!
Just send me a note @ stampsnsmiles@gmail.com.


So what do you think? Cute, cute, or what?!
This card happens to be one of the Make and Takes from convention - and I enjoyed making it so much I thought you might like to also!


Isn't all the layering fantastic? (I can say that since it's not my design, smile).  The layering is created with different stamps (all from the same set) and different inks. A little different than what I would normally think to do, but I love it!

The stamp set is called Affection Collection - a delightful collection of upbeat images and is available today for the first time in the brand new Holiday Catalog. Would you like me to send you one? Click here  or view online.

No comments: