Monday, August 20, 2012

By the Seashore!


Creative bloggers may be working on fall projects and the kids may be back in school, but it is still summer! 

So, let's not hurry the season. Take a step back, breathe in the summer breeze, feel the sand under your toes and just relax for a few!

I have a sign in my stampin' room that simply says "breathe" and sometimes that's what I need to do. Seriously, I do forget to breathe on occasion! Okay, maybe I don't "forget" but I do tend to not breathe every once in a while when I'm going a million miles an hour! Anyone else do that?

So, today some nice refreshing, beachy type cards. Cool, summery colors with just a bit of embellishment. May they bring a calmness to your day!

Here's a close up of the bow dealie. I frayed a four inch length of the brand new 7/8" Cotton Ribbon 127844 and tied around it with Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon. Notice the wonderful shell tied in behind? It's from By the Seashore.
 It's a beautiful set, that I didn't happen to have, so..... I did what any good stamper would do - I downloaded it! I love MDS2! A minute later I had it ready to use!

All from By the Seashore... you'll be wanting to add it to your collection, I know!


Receive your free trial of MDS2 today! Check it out here! And did you know that while you're enjoying the free trial you can also purchase any of the downloads?
By the Seashore is only $3.95  Purchase here!

By the Seashore
126530w
126532c

OR



 By the Seashore Digital Download
(includes card layout)
130856

1 comment:

Ruthie Graen said...

Ahh Penny! I do feel calmer and yes, I too forget to breathe sometimes in the "rush of things" Loved looking through all of your summery "driftwood" cards and samples! It has cooled down here quite a bit, and is a time to be enjoyed before Fall really comes!Thanks for sharing so much with us!