Friday, July 6, 2012

Storytime Friend




I love this Storytime Designer Series Paper and have been creating quite a collection of cards and projects with it.This specific card was created for the  Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA138.
We were to use Daffodil Yellow, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso. I believe I squeaked them all in! I'm new to challenges and this was fun!


And while you're here, please notice my new watermark!
I'm so excited and a huge thank you to Benjamin, the super talented son of
super talented Becky Roberts!
No big surprise, right?!
I count my blessings every day that I picked up the phone almost two years ago
and asked her to please do a workshop for me!
It has led me to a wonderful Stampin' Up! business that I wake up to each morning with enthusiasm and excitement.
If you would like to be part of a team that is moving forward, please contact me. I'd love to chat with you! There are so many, many benefits and incentives for having your own online business - what a great time to get started!

Happy Stamping,
Penny

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

What a sweet card! Love the DSP and the hearts! Pretty pop of yellow ribbon! And I love your new watermark!