Thursday, July 26, 2012

Not So Spooky, Spooky!

A fun light hearted Halloween card that all started by a card I saw online that really doesn't look anything like this - but it was my jumping off point. Really, it was just the banner idea that sparked a card in me. What sparks a card in you? For me this week, it's been a shirt, an awesome dress I saw on Sunday (that card is coming!) and the delightful paper bags we received at convention.



 The Perfect Pennants Punch makes quick and easy work of this card. I wanted to keep it simple yet elegant with a few pearls to anchor the banners and a bit of bling! Pair it with a great stamp set and new DSP that will be available August 1st in the new Holiday Catalog. Request your catalog today!

                                                     Petite Pennants Builder Punch

3 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

You make beautiful cards and I love the looks of your tutorials. I'm going to have to order one soon. Big thumbs up!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations. Your project has been chosen for the 7/28 selection of Blog Finds of the day. If you would like to see the other projects chosen please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

Dee Tollaksen said...

Absolutely love banner cards, well done!