Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, honey! It's 37 years! Here's the man that I love to spend time with, who has helped raise our family and who gives me lots of Stampin' Up! time! It's been a wonderful journey and you are an incredible soul mate.... who could ask for more? Smooches to you!

And now for the card! I wanted something masculine without all the hearts and "stuff". I took the saying from Pinterest (sigh!), printed it up, and created a banner from each line. I'm happy!
To create a little "lift" in the center of each banner, I double stacked Dimensionals.
Crumb Cake, Summer Smooches DSP, Basic Black and Whisper White

3 comments:

Renee Pontious said...

Ahhhh!!! So sweet!!! Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. Love the card you made.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Love it! Happy Anniversary
Joy Jones

Inking Idaho said...

What a cool card! It's just perfect! Becky