Monday, March 19, 2012

Aviary - for a Special Friend

I haven't played with the Aviary stamp set for awhile, but I love it, and it just seemed to suit the person I wanted to send a card to. A very special friend who has been an inspiration and a mentor to me.  I am so proud of her and some of the decisions she is needing to make right now! You go, girl! (and come visit me in Idaho! - we need about four days of non-stop coffee, chocolate and chatting! 

As we go through the different stages of life we are met with different decisions and challenges and this gal has been with me through all of them. She has a huge heart for others and always, always has a listening ear.  Fortunately, for me, I have a few of these kind of friends - who could ask for more? So, this card applies to a few of you out there, but today, Janet, this one is for you!  Hugs!

Supplies:
Poppy Parfait card stock
Very Vanilla card stock
Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Aviary stamp set
Labels Collections Framelits Die
Square Lattice Embossing Folder

No comments: