Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Using My Digital Studio Free Trial


Here it is - what I quickly made in 15 minutes using the FREE My Digital Studio that Stampin' Up! is offering to each of us.

It was my first time ever to create a project online, but I found it simple to use and it's impossible to make a mistake! Very cool! Just hit delete and you can start over or change something with no wasted paper, ink or embellishments.

 I don't often take the time to create scrapbook pages so was excited to complete this one so quickly! And, as you can see, this little gal deserves to have a page all her own!

This page was made completely with what is included in the FREE trial and can be expanded into an entire album,  be shared online with music as a background, or printed using Stampin' Up!'s professional printing services. There is even an online community available for ideas and support.

Begin your 30 day FREE trial today!

No comments: