Monday, February 13, 2012

Pool Party Colors


Happy Monday morning! 

This  wonderful little stamp set, "Send Me Soaring!, from the Occasions Mini catalog, was the stamp set I chose when asked to design a few projects for InkingEverythingWithBecky (have you checked it out yet?)

Well.... I keep picking it up and creating another card and then another card and then ...   I go to the mailbox and if there isn't a copy of the great magazine Stampin' Up! does just for it's demonstrators and they're showcasing "my" stamp set! So, of course I had to copy one of their cards  just to show you. (the one on the right - cute, huh?)

The other one  - all mine. Everytime I look at this Sweet Shop DSP I think of water so I knew somewhere along the line I had to come up with a little boat to float in it! So here it is along with a few how-to pics. Enjoy! 

Here is a close-up! I embossed the full sail with the Adorning Accents Hearts embossing folder and also embossed the "water" with the Adorning Accents Scallop embossing folder. Tuck it into the water and you're done!




To create the "boat" I used the Round Tab punch as shown. 


For the sail I used one complete triangle and one half triangle from the Petite Pennants punch.



1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

Brilliant! Sheer brillance, I tell ya! Beyond cute!!!