Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter, Winter....

Whew... our first real snow of the season - and half way through January! Here are a few snapshots from our yard - and yes, I braved the blowing snow to snap these for you.  This great bicycle was my Valentine's present from my best friend a few years back. I love it! Thanks, honey!
Poor little fleurs! I'd love to put in an automatic drip system to this wheelbarrow so we could have flourishing plants in it all summer - maybe this year!

Not quite ready for a cozy cup'o'tea! I know these are all inanimate objects, however, my lesson from them today is sometimes when a storm blows into your life you quietly and patiently wait - spring will come, flowers will bloom and it's just a time of resting. 
It's a kind of pajama and hot cocoa day - make a few cards, play Rook with the fam and maybe some homemade chicken noodle soup!  Wish you could join us!

No comments: