Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wedding Day!

Time for another wedding card! The bride had chosen red, black and white as her colors along with red poppies. These flowers are so... fun to make and hold their shape perfectly! I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch (on the first setting) and it was just the right size.

I really do like the "happy I do day" stamp from Word Play but have struggled to find a punch that fits it well. Tada - I found it! The Extra Large Oval punch turned slightly sideways seems to fit just fine. The center sports an Antique Brad #117273.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Penny...
Your samples/ideas are SO LOVELY !!
THANKS for sharing...

I assume this wedding card was made for Lindz and her new hubby...the pix of the wedding Becky shared were so pretty in those colors and she made such a beautiful bride !!