Monday, August 1, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

So if you are needing a major sugar fix, these wonderful cupcakes may interest you. Made from scratch in my very own kitchen, with just a few changes to the recipe; they boast cake batter and frosting that taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough! In the first bite or two you will discover actual chocolate chip cookie dough hiding inside!  This cupcake is not for the faint of heart!

I took the time to do the calculations and these little darlings weigh in at 400 calories each!  I first found the idea for these at bakeat350.blogspot.com - a wonderful blog if you love cookies and sweets.

I'm not sure why I've been in this baking/cooking mood - in the middle of the summer, no less, but I have come across some great recipes.  Keep tuned for breakfast pizzas on the grill!  Now back to stamping!

No comments: